Cheating Dome presents: Sonic Adventure 2 for Dreamcast
1. City Escape: About 3/4 of the way down when you're running away from the truck look on the right sidewalk to see him running away.
2. Radical Highway: After going in one of the rockets look at the blimp to the left and he will be sitting on it.
3. Pumpkin Hill: Go to the area where the train is stuck (it's going back and forth) and he is behind one of the gates waving to you.
4. Cannon's Core: With Rouge, go to the top of the highest pillar in the main room and look up. He's jumping up and down.
5. When you're battling against Shadow with Sonic in the Green Forest area there is a grate. Look down in the grate and you can see Big fishing. | [Sent by inter_a] To unlock Boss Attack mode, complete either Hero or Dark side story modes. You'll be able to fight each boss from either Hero or Dark side. | [Sent by inter_a] Go to a Chao Garden and get a coconut. Then, with a sleeping Chao, pick up the coconut and put it by the its head. The coconut will act as a pillow. You will need 2 memory cards with at least 128 blocks on each. First take the chao you want to clone out on one of the VMUs. The either e-mail yourself a copy (or to a friend) or just copy in the file manager of the dreamcast. The File is Sonic2____VM. Now you have two of the same chao. Take a Chao and raise it with a Dark character. Feed and train it until it cocoons. After it evolves, stairs will appear at the Chao Lobby. Follow them to reach the Dark Garden. For extra Chao, you can put a Chao Egg from SA1 on a memory card and take it out in SA2, but if use use any type of egg besides regular, it might screw up (my Chao became all distorted). Also, it will be a regular caho, not silver, gold, or whatever type of egg you used. | [Sent by Travis]
You can find pumpkins in the regular and Hero Gardens, and skulls in the dark Garden. Get them by digging as Knuckles or Rouge. At the start of the City Escape level, instead of landing on the ground with the board, scrape the roads on the board. When on foot run full speed at a wall and get knocked down. Pause game play if you fall after hitting the wall. Choose to restart the level to run on foot and not on the board. On the green forest level (Sonic), near the end there are three wooden crates (the ones near the green-swamp-creature for your chao). Break them and one is on top of another box. But bounce the one in the ground and you will go to a shortcut. It's easier than the regular path. | [Sent by Travis] Collect A ranks for all missions for the following characters and earn the special characters in 2P mode.
Sonic - Amy Rose
Shadow - Metallix (from Sonic CD)
Knuckles - Tikal (from SA1)
Rougue - Chaos 0 (from SA1)
Tails - Chao Walker
Robotnik - Big the Cat (from SA1)
Earn 180 emblems to unlock a new stage - The classic Green Hill Zone from Sonic's Mega Drive debut. | [Sent by NeoGenesis10] In Shadow's Radical Highway level go through the level until you are bombarded by airplanes for the SECOND time. You might see a sign with arrows pointing backwards. There, you sommersault through the cylinder and find the fire bracelet. Now you have sonic's power of the fire sommersault! | [Sent by Thomas] Make sure you have the bounce attack&Fire sommersault before you pull this off. Go to Sonic's first level and go through until after the huge skyscraper fall. There, you may see a floor made of 4 metal boxes. Bounce on the boxes until you fall through. There, you can have the magic gloves. They don't really come to any good use because there is a risk involved changing your Icon to magic gloves being at a certain distance from the enemy--but it sure is fun! | [Sent by Thomas] If you play through the Chao Adventure 2, the VMU game, you will find seeds at the end of some of the quests. These seeds can be taken to the Chao garden and produce rare fruits. In order to plant these seeds, you need to first win the shovel and watering can in the beginner Chao races. As soon as you have won these, take the seed out of the VMU and give it to one of your Chao. The Chao will take it, plant it, do a little dance and a little weed you appear. Eventually, it will grow into a tree that you can use to help improve your Chao stats. | [Sent by inter_a]
More Sonic Adventure 2 Cheat Codes @ CheatListings
More Sonic Adventure 2 Cheat Codes @ AbsolutCheats
More Sonic Adventure 2 Cheat Codes @ CheatHappens
join the Forums right here. Just click on Sign Up.Ever wanted to talk to other gamers about a specific subject ? You can talk about cheats, codes, hints, tricks, glitches but also about the weather or your girlfriend. Creating an account is free and you can
Questions about Sonic Adventure 2? Start the discussion!