# · A · B · C · D · E · F · G · H · I · J · K · L · M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · X · Y · Z
When fighting Krawlie, allow Chrono to die. Once you defeat him, he will go away in a sudden flashing light. Look at Chrono before he gets up. You will find only bits of Chrono instead of his whole body. Once he gets up he will return to normal. Note: Krawlie takes away all of your health except for one point; two or three hits will kill Chrono.
|Ending||How to unlock
- "Beyond Time" Deafeat Lavos after reviving Crono at Death Peak.
- "Dino age" Deafeat Lavos after facing Magus, but before facing Azala.
- "What The Prophet Seeks" Deafeat Lavos after facing Azala, but before Schala opens the sealed door.
- "Memory lane" Deafeat Lavos after Schala opens the sealed door, but before restoring the light to the pendant.
- "Dream's Epilogue" Defeat the Dream Devourer beyond Time's Eclipse
- "Reunion" Deafeat Lavos while Crono is dead.
- "The Dream Project" Deafeat Lavos in the Oceab Palace or immediately upon starting a new game +.
- "The successor of Guardia" Deafeat Lavos after saving Leene and Marle, but before visiting the End of Time.
- "Good Night" Deafeat Lavos after visiting the End of Time, but before returning to the Middle ages.
- "The Legendary Hero" Deafeat Lavos after arriving in the middle ages, but before obtaining the Hero's Badge.
- "The Unknown Past" Deafeat Lavos after obtaining the Hero's Badge, but before the Gate key is stolen.
- "People of the times" Deafeat Lavos after regaining the gate jey, but before giving the Masamune to Frog.
- "The Oath" Deafeat Lavos after giving the Masamune to Frog but before fighting Magus.
Defeat Lavos at the end of Blank Omen and complete the game.
The second time you fight Magus, you are given the choice of "Yes, I want to fight you" and "No, I don't". If you choose "No", not only will you not have to fight Magus, but he will also join your party.
The Lost Sanctum is one of the new bonus dungeons added to the DS. In order to unlock this, you must unlock the Black Omen in 12,000 B.C. The Lost Sanctum will apear in 65 Million BC, and 600 AD in certain locations.
At the start of the game, in the Millennium Fair, do the following. At the east side from where you hit Marle, but before Gatto, there is a cat. Talk to it and go to where there is a girl (more to the right). She will be grateful. Only talk to the cat once. Never eat the food above the table before Gatto. When you crash Marle, immediately take the pendant and give her. Do not hesitate. When Marle asks you to wait on her before going up see Lucca, wait until she starts talking again. Do not move. These things will reflect some time more, when Chrono gets jailed.
Once reaching the Arena of Ages, send your monster out to train until it returns back with an item. Once it returns, you will see the monster's status window showing the item it brought back. Without closing this window, press the A button to select the option "Train Monster" then press A button a second time and you will now be on the Consumables item screen. Press the B button once to return back to the original screen. This will duplicate the item that the monster brought back (though you will not see any evidence of this until you look in your own inventory). You can continue to do this to get 99 of that item. This is a great way to stock up on magic, speed, or strength capsules.
Money does not transfer into your next game in New Game + mode. To keep your wealth, before facing Lavos at the end battle buy everything possible from the merchants until your funds are exhausted. Visit the trader in the Prehistoric Era and trade for as many of his items as possible. Defeat Lavos and complete the game. In New Game + mode your items will carry over. Sell all the unwanted items for money in New Game + mode.
Defeat Lavos and obtain any of the 12 original endings.
In the Arris Dome (2300 A.D.), you will find an old man. Walk up and talk to him. He will say his name is Doan. Go out of the Arris Dome then come back in. Talk to him again. Look where the name should be. Notice how it says "Old Man" instead of "Doan".
Enter Guardia Forest in 600 AD. Follow the first right and go to the upper path. Notice the bush in the top left part of the small clearing. Move next to it and the bush will begin to shake. Press A and a monster will appear, drop a Shelter, then retreat. Collect the Shelter, leave the forest, and reenter. Repeat this as many times as desired.
On the Black Omen you will encounter a Blubber Hulk. Go to it and have Ayla use Charm to get a Strength Capsule. Retreat and go back through the door with the two Nus you came through. Repeat this as many times as desired to get as many Strength Capsules as needed.
When you start the game, go to the Millennium Fair. Crash with Marle, give her the pendant, and go right up. Wait until she takes the candies, then go up. Then, you will be asked to enter the machine. Do so and talk to Marle. She will go inside and disappear. Instead of going up and taking the pendant, try to go back past Lucca. She will ask you to go after her. Then, enter the machine. Lucca will be surprised, even after asking you to go.
Search our Forums
for free and chat about Chrono Trigger issues!