When fighting the Armored Rhino in the Undead Burg, defeat it with your weapons and not the nearby fire pits. It has a chance to drop the creature's head, which can be used as a helm.
Use the following trick after getting killed, and you do not want to repeat game play to get humanity and souls back. Quit the game or turn off the system immediately and save. The game now has saved the fact that you have been killed and made the bloodstain with souls and humanity, but still has the old saved location. You should be standing a few feet from your bloodstain.
In Sen's Fortress, when you reach the room with the device that controls the giant boulders, move the pedestal so it sends a few boulders down every doorway. In one of the paths, a gap will be bridged by the first boulder, and the second will have broken a hole in the wall. Just beyond that hole is the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring.
Early on when you are not that strong of a character, the Black Knight in the Undead Burg can easily kill you with three or four strikes. An easy way to defeat him is to stock up on large arrows and throwing knives. You will be making use of the bridge you previously crossed while being targeted by firebombers. Run to the Black Knight and shoot him with an arrow to get his attention. As soon as he starts chasing you, flee back to the room that previously had two axe users and the undead knight. Turn around and close the door. Then, go out on the bridge, take out your bow and arrow, and start shooting him. When you run out of arrows, change to throwing knives. After a few moments the Black Knight will fall and you will gain a nice set of 600 souls. Then, sit at a bonfire and repeat the entire process.
In the Catacombs is a cave with a large pool of water. Baby skeletons continually and infinitely spawn in the water when you step in it. They die with one shot from a large arrow or a jump attack from a two-handed weapon. Equip the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring, and keep killing the baby skeletons to get a lot of humanity. However, you first must defeat some larger enemies in the area before you can easily kill the baby skeletons from a distance with arrows and not worry about getting attacked. The larger enemies throw fireballs, but they have to first charge up, and a hit from an arrow will interrupt them. Note: The baby skeletons' attacks can make you Toxic if they hit you enough. They will also disappear when you defeat them, taking their items with them. Thus, watch for the white glow when you kill one, and immediately grab the humanity before they disappear.
Early in the game, after you defeat the Taurus Demon boss, you will continue on to a bridge that will have a dragon at the end of it. The dragon will breathe fire down the length of the bridge. In the center there are undead and a staircase that leads down to a bonfire. After you rest at the bonfire, you can go back up to the top of the bridge, and if you quickly step out on to the path then roll back down the stairs, the dragon will breathe fire and kill the undead. You will get the souls, humanity and items. You can rest at the bonfire to respawn the undead and continue the process as many times as desired. Additionally, the undead may drop the Hollow Soldier Shield that has 100% physical damage resist and good resistances against magic, fire and lightning. This is a very useful shield when starting out. Also, if you have a bow and about 40 large arrows (which you can buy from a merchant in the area around that bonfire), you can go under the bridge and shoot the dragons tail which will be severed after about 30 to 35 hits and you will receive the Drake Blade. It is a powerful sword that requires 16 strength to wield, but will last a long time and make Boss fights much easier.
During the fight with the gargoyle on the top of the church, position yourself behind the enemy boss and attack the tail. Once you've lopped off the tail (Monster Hunter style) and claimed it, you will receive the Gargoyle's Tail Axe (check your inventory). The weapon comes with 93 attack and can be upgraded for additional damage. Note that the axe requires 14 strength and 14 dexterity to wield.
In order to complete this exploit, you'll need to have joined the Path of the Dragon Covenant at the end of Ash Lake. This will reward you with the Dragon Head Stone item. You also need either the Grass Crest Shield or the Cloranthy Ring. The shield is found near the bonfire in Darkroot Basin, while the ring is located at the top of The Great Hollow. These two boost your stamina recovery, allowing you to use the exploit for as long as you want.
Unequip any headgear you may have and make sure that the only two items you have in your usable slots are the Dragon Head Stone and the Estus Flask. The next part is strange and requires some very quick and precise timing. Have your character face away you with the Dragon Head Stone equipped. As soon as you use the item, turn around so that you are now facing the camera, while simultaneously hitting down on the D-Pad and holding the use button again. If your timing worked, you're character will enter the fire-breathing animation, but instead will continually use whatever item you ended up switching to. This will last for as long as you hold down the "Use" button, long after you run out of whatever item it is.
We recommend getting the technique down using the Estus Flask so that you can just refill them at a bonfire afterword. It's important to note that you will lose whatever item it is at the end of the technique.
This exploit can be used in two major ways. If used with Humanity, you can raise your Humanity level to as high as you want to. Secondly, you can use it with any soul item to gain as many souls as you desire. As long as you keep holding down the button, your soul count will continually raise in increments of whatever the initial value was. Using this exploit with an item like the Soul of a Hero will give you 10000 souls per second for as long as you want.
Successfully complete the game, and save when prompted to unlock New Game + mode. Select New Game + mode to begin a second playthrough with all previously obtained weapons, armor, and souls. However, you do not keep unique items like keys or Embers. The enemies will also be more difficult during the second playthrough. Their health and attack values are raised nearly twice as much from the first playthrough.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation 3 trophy rewards.
|Trophy||How to unlock
- Covenant: Blade of the Darkmoon (Silver)
- Discover Blade of the Darkmoon covenant.
- Covenant: Chaos Servant (Silver)
- Discover Chaos Servant covenant.
- Covenant: Darkwraith (Silver)
- Discover Darkwraith covenant.
- Covenant: Forest Hunter (Silver)
- Discover Forest Hunter covenant.
- Covenant: Gravelord Servant (Silver)
- Discover Gravelord Servant covenant.
- Covenant: Path of the Dragon (Silver)
- Discover Path of the Dragon covenant.
- Covenant: Princess's Guard (Silver)
- Discover Princess's Guard covenant.
- Covenant: Warrior of Sunlight (Silver)
- Discover Warrior of Sunlight covenant.
- Reach 'The Dark Lord' ending.
- Defeat Bed of Chaos (Silver)
- Defeat the Soul Lord Bed of Chaos.
- Defeat Crossbreed Priscilla (Silver)
- Defeat Crossbreed Priscilla, the Lifehunter.
- Defeat Gravelord Nito (Silver)
- Defeat the Soul Lord Gravelord Nito.
- Defeat Seath the Scaleless (Silver)
- Defeat Seath the Scaleless, inheritors of souls.
- Defeat the Dark Sun Gwyndolin (Silver)
- Defeat Dark Sun Gwyndolin, the Darkmoon God.
- Defeat the Four Kings (Silver)
- Defeat the Four Kings, inheritors of souls.
- Acquire best wpn through occult reinfrc.
- Reach 'To Link the Fire' ending.
To get the Stone Armor (worn by the Stone Knights sleeping in Darkroot basin), head to Darkroot basin and open the sealed door with the white circle in the middle by purchasing the key from the black smith (cost: 20,000). Head straight from the door, watch out of 5 human enemies and continue straight past the Witch Cat through the bridge. Go down through the steps and, behind the steps, you will find a chest with the full Stone Armor.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation 3 trophy rewards.
More Dark Souls Cheat Codes @ CheatListingsMore Dark Souls Cheat Codes @ AbsolutCheatsMore Dark Souls Cheat Codes @ CheatHappens
|Trophy||How to unlock
- Art of Abysswalking (Bronze)
- Acquire the Art of Abysswalking.
- Bond of a Pyromancer (Silver)
- Acquire best weapon through chaos reinfrc.
- Covenant: Way of White (Bronze)
- Discover Way of White covenant.
- Acquire best weapon through crystal reinfrc.
- Acquire best weapon through divine reinfrc.
- Enchanted Weapon (Bronze)
- Acquire best weapon through enchanted reinfrc.
- Acquire best weapon through fire reinfrc.
- Acquire all rare weapons.
- Lightning Weapons (Bronze)
- Acquire best weapon through lightning reinfrc.
- Acquire best weapon through magic reinfrc.
- Prayer of a Maiden (Silver)
- Acquire best weapon through raw reinfrc.
- Reach Anor Londo (Silver)
- Ring the Bell (Undead Church) (Bronze)
- Ring Bell of Awakening at Undead Church.
- Ring the bell (Quelaag's Domain) (Bronze)
- Ring Bell of Awakening in Quelaag's domain.
- Rite of Kindling (Bronze)
- Acquire the Rite of Kindling.
- Strongest Weapon (Bronze)
- Acquire best weapon through standard reinfrc.
- All trophies obtained. Congratulations!
- Wisdom of a Sage (Silver)