Complete the following tasks to unlock Vita trophy rewards.
|Trophy||How to unlock
- A Night at the Mansion (Silver)
- Get 8 transmorphed bunnies to dance on screen at once.
- Back to the Basement (Gold)
- Shatter 25 frozen enemies.
- Complete a level other than Zurgo's Lair of Doom without purchasing any base defenses. (Campaign)
- Fear Does Not Exist... (Bronze)
- Hoverboot Madness (Bronze)
- Cross the gap leading to the Major Weapon Node in Korgon Refinery without touching the moving platforms. (Campaign)
- Intergalactic Dance Party (Silver)
- Get at least 1 of every enemy in the game to dance by using the Groovitron. (Any Mode)
- Hoverboot 112 Miles, Run 26.2 Miles and Hoverboot Glide for 2.4 miles across all game modes.
- Let's Set up Camp (Bronze)
- The QForce has been re-established, now go save the Galaxy! (Campaign)
- Defeat a Grungarian tank before it reaches your base in any level. (Any Mode)
- Beat 3 or more of the Insomniac Challenge Times. (Any Campaign Levels)
- Peace through Ridiculous Firepower (Gold)
- Land the killing blow on 10 Grungarian tanks.
- Unlocked for earning the rank of Master.
- QForce, Activate! (Bronze)
- Play Co-Op in split screen or online.
- Rack 'em and Hack 'em (Silver)
- Successfully trigger all bonuses on 5 hacker puzzles in a row.
- Ready for Armageddon (Gold)
- Upgrade all weapons to level 3. (Campaign)
- Save Ammo, Smack a Fool (Gold)
- Defeat 50 Grungarian Brawlers using your melee weapon.
- Smorgasbord of Destruction (Bronze)
- Buy one of each available turret type in any level. (Any mode)
- Variety is the Spice of Life (Bronze)
- Use every weapon in the game at least once.
- Restore all Planetary Defense Centers and discover Zurgo's intentions. (Campaign)
Have cheat codes and hints for this game ? Great! We will list it if we don't have them yet. Just hit The Genie up at his