Cheating Dome presents: Left 4 Dead 2 for Xbox 360
Charger: Get close to it. This will prevent it from charging and it can only inflict melee damage. This makes it easier for you to kill it with any weapon (melee and guns alike).
Jockey: Get into a huddle with your teammates and wait for the Jockey to present itself. When you see it, all teammates can fire on the Jockey at the same time. Huddling together will prevent it from launching at you.
Smoker: Use similar strategy as the Charger. You must get directly in front of it before disposing it. Smokers use their tongues to grab survivors from far distances but it cannot do that when you are in its face.
Hunter: When it is in its pouncing position, use a shotgun to nudge it away, then shoot it in the face.
Boomer: Aim for the stomach and stay as far back as possible.
Spitter: Aim for the head and be ready to leap out of the way.
Tank: Get to high ground and shoot it out. In co-op mode, use a grenade launcher for a frontal assault while your teammates fire at its back with shotguns. An alternate method is to deal no damage to the Tank, but instead hide somewhere and let the survivor A.I. deal with it. Play level 4 of the Dark Carnival chapter. Find the strength-testing game in the first area. Inject adrenaline and hit it with a melee weapon. Play level 2 of the Dark Carnival chapter. Find the shooting range. Score over 500 points to make a garden gnome appear. Carry the gnome to the end of the level and board the chopper. Play level 4 of the Dark Carnival chapter. Find the Whack-A-Mole type arcade game. Attack it with a melee weapon and destroy it. You will need 2-4 players online. Play through a campaign on easy and be in an XBox live party chat. At the finale saferoom people who want the achievement leave the game. The remaining player will have to invite the other three immediately, but they wait to join. The remaining player plays through the finale. When the rescue vehicle arrives, throw a pipe bomb or boomer bile so that you can pause it to vote to change the game to expert. At this point the other one-three will rejoin. Fight off the hoard until all the remaining players return.And then complete the finale. The three that left and come back will get it, but the one who played the finale will not. Use an adrenaline shot, then use your medikit to heal. This takes a lot less time, especially when you are dealing with a horde. You can kill zombies by jumping on them. When on a high ledge (any high point where you can jump over Infected) and there are infected below you, drop down on top of them and they will die. Grab a gas tank and any gun besides a grenade launcher. Go to a ledge that is high up, such as the heli-pad in the bridge finale of The Parish. Stand about five feet away from the gas tank. Shoot it and immediately tap Y rapidly. You should be moving slowly backwards non-stop. Not even leaving the map will stop you. In the second level of "The Parish" chapter, when you get to the bar with the jukebox inside, keep skipping through the songs. It will eventually play the song "I'm Still Alive" from Portal. As you may have noticed, when you change weapons while stumbling, your stumble is prolonged, so much in fact that if you continue changing weapons, it is possible to stumble forever. However, if you do this while about to go over a hole or water or anything, you will merely just fly over it. For example, The Parish Part 3, there are sometimes propane tanks that spawn at the crescendo point, you can place them down and with your back to the other side of the stage that the crescendo event would take you to, simply fly over to it. Things that you can do to cause a stumble; shoot a propane tank up close, throw a pipe bomb at your feet. In dead center 2 the streets
1. As a smoker near the spawn outside is a trailer climb on it and go over the fence once done hide behind the trailer and if they take the path with the trailer you can ambush them
2. When they enter the building ahead of the tent/camp as a charger wait at the door then charge when they open
3. As a hunter or smoker climb on the birdge ahead of the exit of that building I just talked about then you should where a fence is on your right and the left the road continues go to the other side of the birdge then you should see the exit of the building there you can ambush.
Dead center 4 the atirum
1. As a smoker or hunter go to where you in front of the elevator at the beginning next to you should be a wall you can climb then jump off that floor Then climb the pole next to the elevator to the very top there you can ambush them and if lucky they wont even see you
2. When the survivors enter the elevator go to the 2nd floor near the elevator there should be a spot as a smoker where you can snag them as soon as they open
The parish chapter 1
1. There should be a window you can go in to get in there go to the truck at the end of it theres a part where you can jump onto a lamp next to a door keep going forward and jump in that window as a smoker or hunter you can ambush them Find a corner and have a melee weapon equipped. Hold RB and aim at approaching zombies. Note: You may get hit a few times. When you get to the part of the small drawbridge and you start lowering it, walk on it anyways. The bridge will stop lowering. It does so every time you step on it. Wait until the bridge is slanted perfectly with the roof of the building overhead so that it acts as a ramp. Once so, you can now cross and can get on top of this roof. The zombies approach from only the corner of the building, allowing you to pick each one off. This is a better way to conserve health at this point. Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
Join our Forum for free and talk about Left 4 Dead 2 cheats! More Left 4 Dead 2 Cheat Codes @ CheatListings
More Left 4 Dead 2 Cheat Codes @ AbsolutCheats
More Left 4 Dead 2 Cheat Codes @ CheatHappens
Questions about Left 4 Dead 2? Start the discussion!