|Achievement||How to unlock
- Complete all missions for Gangstas in Space.
- Perform all vehicle stunts with the Aegean.
- Destroy all enemy spacecraft during the chase scene.
- Land on the Parachute Target during the rescue scene.
- Lights! Camera! Action! (5)
- Collect all 6 hidden clapboards.
- Kill 35 Space Amazons with the Laser Pistol.
- Revenge of the Navigator (10)
- Destroy 10 enemy spacecraft with the Aegean while filming.
- Kill 7 Space Amazons with melee attacks.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Cause $150,000 worth of damage in a single Sexy Kitten Yarngasm combo.
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (10)
- Kill all of the rooftop mascots (in a single instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing).
- Cooked To Perfection (10)
- Roast 50 peds with the car's flamethrower (in a single instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity).
- Throw 5 mascots into the water (in a single instance of Apocalypse Genki).
- Fly through all of the rings (in a single instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing).
- Complete all activity instances in Genki Bowl VII.
- Destroy 5 chase vehicles (in a single instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity).
- Murder in the Jungle (10)
- Finish both instances of Apocalypse Genki.
- Land on Magarac Island (in Sad Panda Skyblazing).
- Destroy a mouse ATV during Sexy Kitten Yarngasm.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Defeat 15 enemies at Technically Legal using only melee attacks.
- Eye of the Bee-Holder (10 points)
- Spray 25 rabid fans with the Swarmitron.
- My Pet, Monster (20 points)
- Complete all missions for "The Trouble With Clones..."
- Public Enemy #1 (10 points)
- Destroy 45 Police and Swat Vehicles while protecting Jimmy's car.
- Send in the Clones (5 points)
- Kill a Brute using only melee damage while under the influence of Saints Flow.
- Sting Operation (5 points)
- Destroy 5 Steelport Guard vehicles during mission 'Tour de Farce'.
- Supaa-Excellent! (10 points)
- Shoot down a helicopter with a Saints Flow fireball.
- The Johnnyguard (10 points)
- Prevent Johnny Tag from taking damage on the Magarac Bridge.
- Tour de Farce (10 points)
- Complete mission 'Tour de Farce'.
- Weird Science (10 points)
- Complete mission 'Weird Science'.
|Unlockable||How to Unlock
- Completed the mission "When Good Heists".
- Earned the "Flash the Pan" Achievement.
- Created and uploaded your first character to the community site!
Normally when you attempt to take these "special" vehicles to a Rim Jobs Garage it'll tell you they're non-customizable, but here's a way around that. First, find any non-customizable vehicle and save it in your garage. This will work with the Prof. Genki and Nyteblade DLC vehicles too. Go to any Rim Jobs Garage with a customizable vehicle, then go to your garage from the Rim Jobs menu and highlight a non-customizable vehicle in your garage, then press B to go back and select Accept. You should now be in the garage with the so called non-customizable vehicle. From there you can change the colors if you wish, body mods are usually pretty limited since we're not supposed to be able to edit them ourselves.
Follow the assassination instructions for Lucas.
Go to Angel's Casino and destroy all of the slot machines. When the screen cracks and the machine falls over, you will see a stack of cash fall out. Collect all of the money in the casino by destroying the rest of the machines. Then, go to a nearby crib that is not Angel's Casino and save the game. Load the saved game file. You will still have the money obtained from the previous machines. If you go back to the casino, you will see new machines that can be used to get more money. If you destroy all of the machines, you will leave with a couple hundred dollars every time.
During the "Three Way" mission, your character, Pierce and Oleg will travel to various locations to kill S.T.A.G soldiers and Luchadores. The fight continues at the National Guard armory, where Pierce asks if anyone wants to say anything before they die. Your character will stay different dialogue depending based the voice being used.
Male Voice 1: He has read Jane Erye thirteen times.
Male Voice 2: He has an irrational fear of bees.
Male Voice 3: He calls chips 'fries'.
Female Voice 1: She is on a coed Curling team.
Female Voice 2: She wants to make love with Pierce in front of a live studio audience.
Female Voice 3: She collects glass unicorn figures.
Zombie Voice: He or she is fluent in six languages.
Oleg: He is in love with Kenzi.
The Zombies dialogue about being fluent in six languages is a possible joke about Saints Row 2 having three male and three female voices, adding up to six voices, while Saints Row The Third has six other voices besides the Zombie's.
If you go to the Luchadores territory, in the bottom left of the map their will be some boats. If you go on the second boat their will be a gang operation there. There is also a giant bunny that is caught in fishing nets. This is a reference to the second Saints Row, where there was the same giant bunny in the middle of the ocean.
Enter the whatitmeanstome code and activate it between ten to twenty times. This will result in you reaching level 50, and gaining about $5 million. Then, enter the character abilities screen to buy all the fall, fire, bullet, explosion, and vehicle strike damage reduction options until it reaches "Never take damage". This is basically gives you complete invincibility from all damage. However, a minor glitch may occur if you are in a normal vehicle and are run over by a tank or if you crash with an aircraft and you may still die. However for all intents and purposes you are invulnerable.
Enter these in your phone.
While roaming about steelport, you may come across an npc wearing a prof. Genki outfit (including head), he appears as an enemy on your radar. He has a ridiculous amount of health and uses a stun gun, he can however, be killed. He usually drops around $300,000 when he does.
Tune to the indicated station to hear the corresponding songs.
"Stand and Deliver" by Adam Ant
"Fantasy" by Aldo Nova
"Holding out For A Hero" by Bonnie Tyler
"Machinehead" by Bush
"Pepper" by Butthole Surfers
"Epic" by Faith No More
"Relax" by Frankie Goes To Hollywood
"You're The Best Around" by Joe Esposito
"Return Of The Mack" by Mark Morrison
"Live Wire" by Mötley Crüe
"Shout At The Devil" by Mötley Crüe
"No Easy Way Out" by Robert Tepper
"My Adidas" by Run DMC
"Ball and Chain" by Social Distortion
"What I Got" by Sublime
"It's My Life" by Talk Talk
"Birds Fly (Whisper To A Scream)" by The Icicle Works
"Funky Cold Medina" by Tone-Loc
"Gimme What You Got" by Amanda Blank
"Done Did It (feat. Nicole Wray & NOE)" by Blakroc
"Throw Your Hands Up" by Freeway
"My Life Is A Party" by G-Eazy
"Power" by Kanye West
"Get It In feat. Ammo & K. Madison" by K:B
"I'm Burnt [Feat. Problem]" by Kurupt
"Don't Panik" by Medine
"Paradise" by Mickey Factz
"Quiet Dog" by Mos Def
"In The Zone" by Pharoahe Monch
"Fur In My Cap" by Rob Roy
"Boom Bye Yeah" by Sean Price
"Push Play" by Sixx John
"Can't Stop Now" by Southpaw Swagger
"The Countdown" by Sum Kid
"93 hardcore" by Tandem
"Yonkers" by Tyler, The Creator
"Mirrors feat. Bun B" by Wale
"Good to Go Feat Bun B" by Yelawolf
"Volcanology" by Brooklyn
"Diamond Eyes" by Deftones
"Clarion Call" by Delphic
"Stupid Grin" by Dragonette
"Renegades" by Feeder
"Sha La La La La" by Heavy Young Heathens
"Too Fake" by Hockey
"Torture" by King Khan and The Shrines
"Lost Desire" by JR
"Animal" by Miike Snow
"Riot Rhythm" by Sleigh Bells
"Next Girl" by The Black Keys
"In Cauda Venemum" by The Dear Hunter
"Queen Dot Kong" by The Do
"El Matador" by The Lines
"Born Free" by The Rassle
"Stop Searching aka Sweatpants" by Valencia
"Paint Yourself" by White Denim
"Baggy Bottom Boys" by Jokers of The Scene
"State of Ghetto Jackin feat. DJ Nasty" by Baobinga
"Satisfaction" by Benny Benassi
"A City in Florida" by deadmau5
"Idealistic" by Digitalism
"Pitiless" by Dilemn
"Heartbeats" by Grum
"Double Bubble" by Jesse No
"OH NO U DON'T" by Jesse No
"Angry Elephants" by Junkie XL
"Wallflower" by Kevin & Carrick
"Scrub Down" by Kevin Seaton
"C.L.U.B." by MNDR
"Neckbrace" by Ratatat
"Woo Boost" by Rusko
"31 Seconds To Die" by The Bloody Beetroots
"Don't Break It" by Tugboat
"Berzerker" by After The Burial
"Runes To My Memory" by Amon Amarth
"Obfuscation" by Between the Buried and Me
"Perfect Weapon" by Black Veil Brides
"Suicide Jag" by Chemlab
"Feel Like I Do" by Drowning Pool
"Apocalyptic Havoc" by Goatwhore
"Regurgitated Disinformation" by Job for a Cowboy
"WW III" by KMFDM
"arma goddamn motherfuckin geddon" by Marylin Manson
"Divinations" by Mastodon
"Apologies Are For The Weak" by Miss May I
"The Lotus Eater" by Opeth
"Rise, Rebel, Resist" by Otep
"Misanthropy Pure" by Shai Hulud
"Love?" by Strapping Young Lad
"Necropolis" by The Black Dahlia Murder
"Farewell, Mona Lisa" by The Dillinger Escape Plan
"Slow Revolution" by Tugboat
"Engine Wrecker" by You Love Her Coz She's Dead
Anytime after you unlock Burns Hill Reactor as a crib, head up to the upstairs bathroom. Inside the bathroom there's a magazine on the edge of the Jacuzzi labeled BOY-TOY. The magazine's cover is Shaundi as she appeared in Playboy's 2008 Virtual Vixens, cleverly added in to the game.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Buy your first Upgrade from the Upgrade Store.
- And Boom Goes the Dynamite ( 20 )
- Complete all instances of Heli Assault.
- Hijack 50 vehicles - Dukes style.
- Bright Lights, Big City ( 80 )
- Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the entire city of Steelport.
- Fully upgrade one Weapon in each slot.
- Complete 'When Good Heists...'.
- Double Dose of Pimping ( 20 )
- Complete all instances of Snatch.
- Everything is Permitted ( 10 )
- Kill all of the hitman Assassination targets.
- Complete all instances of Mayhem.
- Destroy all Gang Operations in Steelport.
- Gangstas... In Space! ( 30 )
- Complete Act 3 in another way.
- Gellin' Like Magellan ( 20 )
- Explore every hood in Steelport.
- Play for at least 2 hours as a male character AND 2 hours as a female character.
- Find 25% of all Collectibles.
- Complete all instances of Guardian Angel.
- Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the Stanfield district.
- Hanging With Mr. Pierce ( 25 )
- Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the Downtown district.
- Have A Reality Climax ( 20 )
- Complete all instances of Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax.
- Steal and deliver all Vehicle Theft targets.
- I Heart Nyte Blayde ( 25 )
- Create and share a character online.
- Complete 'http://deckers.die'.
- Complete Act 1 in another way.
- Find 100% of all Collectibles.
- Love/Hate Relationship ( 10 )
- Taunt AND/OR Compliment 50 gang members.
- Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the New Colvin district.
- Mr. Fury Would Be Proud ( 30 )
- Complete Act 3 in one way.
- Complete 'Murderbrawl XXXI'.
- Once Bitten... Braaaaaaains ( 25 )
- Complete 'Zombie Attack'.
- Opulence, You Has It ( 20 )
- Complete all instances of Insurance Fraud.
- Do your first nutshot AND testicle assault.
- Upgrade one Stronghold to its full glory.
- Porkchop Sandwiches ( 20 )
- Complete all instances of Trail Blazing.
- Complete your first Challenge.
- Stay Classy Steelport ( 10 )
- Kill 25 Gang Members each with 'the Penetrator' AND the Fart in a Jar.
- Tank You Very Much ( 20 )
- Complete all instances of Tank Mayhem.
- The American Dream ( 10 )
- Complete 'I'm Free - Free Falling'.
- Spend over 30 hours in Steelport.
- Complete Act 1 in one way.
- Complete all instances of Trafficking.
- Complete 'We've Only Just Begun'.
- You're the Best... ( 25 )
- Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the Carver Island district.
- Your Backseat Smells Funny ( 20 )
- Complete all instances of Escort.
Join our Forum for free
and talk about Saints Row: The Third cheats!