If you paperize the area around a circle of flippable flowers, you will see a stickable area appear. Stick a sticker and a "?" block will appear. Inside the block will be a more powerful version of the sticker you originally stuck.
Collect all 96 battle stickers.
Once you place all of the Battle Stickers in the museum, a new door appears. Pass through it and you'll find that if you pay a single coin, you get to see enemies attacking a cutout of Mario. Various animations will display as those enemies attack.
If you find Luigi five times while playing through the game, he'll appear at the start of the end credits, holding the banner. The locations where you can find Luigi are as follows.
- Near the top of the tower on the outside, in the window.
- At the second bridge in the middle of the level.
- At the very end of the dock you can see him in the distance.
- Visible as you are going up the ski lift.
After beating the game (and watching the credits), the screen will shift to the book from the start of the game. The book closes and the light turns off. At this point, just wait about three minutes. A hidden lullaby song will start to play, and will continue to play until you hit a button.
This has the locations of all 16 HP-Up Hearts. Each HP-Up Heart increases Mario's HP by 5.
|Unlockable||How to unlock
- In Surfshine Harbor, Fix the sideways door and enter it, then go around to the other side and climb the crates to the second floor.
- In Bouquet Gardens, Place Flower Stickers in the Toad's destroyed garden after you got the Fan.
- In Hither Thither Hill, Defeat the Big Buzzy Beatle.
- In Drybake Desert, At the Pyramid.
- In the Yoshi Sphinx, At the Comet Piece walk opposite of the stairs you climbed to slide off of the other side of the Sphinx to reach the HP-Up Heart.
- In Sandshifter Ruins, Inside of a Coffin in one of the many doors inside the ruins.
- In Wiggler's House, Use a door sticker to enter the secret area with the HP-Up Heart in it.
- In Gauntlet Pond, In the area with the Super Star. Easier to find entrance to the secret area after the poison is gone.
- In Treebranch Trail, Secret area in the first tree in the second area, the entrance is across the poison on the right side of the tree.
- In Leaflitter Path, Nearby the Comet Piece after the Poison is gone.
- In Stump Glade, Beat Snifit or Whiffit again after getting the Royal Sticker and removing the Poison.
- At Ice Flow, on a ledge at the second ice path.
- In the Enigmansion, after completing Whitevaley Lift, go back to the Enigmansion and go to the living room. The Lift Operator is the master again and the old master you helped is a butler again. Sit in the chair and the butler comes in, serves you and gives you the HP-Up Heart.
- In Shy Guy Jungle, When going after the Spear Guy that ran off with the scrap to the right, go behind the first giant flower and head right, enter the Hidden area to find the HP-Up Heart.
- In Rumble Volcano, It is nearby where Petey Piranha is sleeping.
- In Decalburg. After saving the traveling Toad in all five Worlds, Read the last postcard in his house and his friend will give you the HP-Up Heart.
In the background of certain levels, you can spot Mario's brother Luigi, who can be peeled off the level by Paperizing. If you peel him off in all 5 locations, he'll appear during the credits sequence. In addition, each individual peeling will unlock a rather amusing newspaper article in the leftmost house in Decalburg's Residential Area.
|Location||How to unlock
- World 3-12: On a rock formation sticking out of the ocean in the background that's only visible from the pier.
- World 4-5: Near the end of the chairlift after the enemies stop coming. You only have so much time, so be quick.
- World 5-5: In the background to the left of the hot springs.
- World 2-5: On the fourth floor of the tower, in a window on the far right end of the second outdoor walkway.
- World 1-6: On the bridge leading to the central tower, look in the backgrond.
Megaflash Stickers are the rarest and most powerful battle stickers in the game, but each one will only ever appear in one set location, (except the Megaflash Hurlhammer, which appears in two) and some can be very tricky to find. However, once you know where to find one, you can get as many as you want, so it helps to know where they all are.
- World 5-4: On the third floor, through a warp pipe hidden to the right of the moving platforms in the main room.
- World 5-5: In the first area, in a secret room behind a rock near the entrance to the second area.
- World 4-6: On a platform in the second minecart area that requires you to Paperize the rail to reach.
- World 5-6: On the third floor, pound the stake furthest to the right.
- World 5-4: At the beginning of the level, release the raft by hitting the stake with the hammer, then ride it to the right.
- World 2-2: Behind a secret panel below the balcony in the room with the Hammer Bros.
- World 5-4: In the same room as the Megaflash Baahammer and Megaflash Hurlhammer.
- World 5-1: Behind the Hammer Bro in the area with the second red flower.
- Megaflash Hurlhammer (2nd location)
- World 5-4: In the same room as the Megaflash Baahammer.
- World 5-3: In a secret area to the right of the pillars in the room with the Comet Piece that's accesible from the "loop" in the river.
- World 5-5: In the fifth area, under the "X" at the top of the hill. Stand on it until you see a shadow, then move out of the way.
- World 6-2: Through the Secret Door, in the ship's cabin.
- World 4-6: On a ledge below and to the right of where you fight the boss. Return after getting the Royal Sticker.
- World 5-5: In the fourth area, under the "X" on the ground closest to the entrance. Stand on it until you see a shadow, then move out of the way.
Collect all 64 thing stickers.
You can earn Royal Stickers by defeating the bosses listed below in the levels indicated.
Place all 64 stickers in the museum to unlock the game's Sound Test mode.
There are eight Achievements you can achieve in this game. They can be achieved at any time, and through a number of conditions. However, it is worth noting that, after completing World 1-6 and getting the first Royal Sticker, there are eight Super Flags in the Sticker Fest area of Decalburg. You can examine them to check on your progress to the Achievements.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Find every single HP-Up Heart.
- Collect every sticker type in the world.
- Make all of the secret doors appear.
- Collect all of the Comet Pieces.
- Spend 10,000 or more Coins at shops.
- Get a Perfect Bonus (win without getting hit) in 500 or more battles.
- Perform 1,000 or more "Excellent" Action Commands in battle.
- Get three symbols matched on the Battle Spinner slots 50 times.
Ever wanted to talk to other gamers about a specific subject ? You can talk about cheats, codes, hints, tricks, glitches but also about the weather or your girlfriend. Creating an account is free and you can join the Forums
right here. Just click on Sign Up.
More Paper Mario: Sticker Star Cheat Codes @ CheatListingsMore Paper Mario: Sticker Star Cheat Codes @ AbsolutCheatsMore Paper Mario: Sticker Star Cheat Codes @ CheatHappens