Once the indicated skill is unlocked it will give the corresponding bonus.
|Skill||How to unlock
- Hold Jump to travel further.
- Purchase items from shops at 25% discount, also affects Serendipity coin prices.
- Increase the odds that rare enemies will be encountered.
- Select Chocobo songs while riding the Chocobo.
- Set overall game speed between High Speed and Low Speed.
- Change the enemy encounter rate to frequent or less frequent.
- Control camera in Event Scenes with Right Analog-stick.
- Defeat enemies instantly on the field.
- Sell items to shops for 10% more gil.
- Lets Mog return to your side faster after throwing him.
- Improved Moogle Throw to find always treasure where none can be seen.
- Increase odds to obtain a Monster Crystal from battles.
- Invoke paradox to explore new potential histories to challenge history's new possibilities.
- Earn more CP from battles.
After you've gotten the one Chaos Crystal & given it to Hope you will have the ability to obtain a Odin Blade for either Serah or Noel. To get a Second Chaos weapon for the other person go to Serendipity & talk to the rewards lady. You will need 750 coins. At the very bottom of the list is a second Chaos weapon with the exact same stat's as the first, this way both Serah & noel can both have Chaos weapons that will level up with every fragment you acquire.
This can only acquire when you reach Serendipity on the first time, talk to Mystic and she will give you Mog's Manifestation which can improve your moggle's throw and Haggler skill to increase your sale price by 10%. Do this moggle throw at certain areas to get one of a kind monster crystal.
|Crystal||How to unlock
- A Dying World 700 - Throw Mog on to position close to Chocolina in the black sands zone.
- New Bodhum 003AF - Throw Mog into the crater beneath the gate in the meteorite impact site area.
- Archylte Steppe ???AF - Throw Mog into the patch of red flowers close to the cactuar waystone on the plains of eternity.
- Sunleth Waterscape 300AF - Hurl Mog at the two Miniflan while riding the giant beast in the anime trail area.
- Archylte Steppe ???AF - Throw Mog onto the small island at the center of the clearwater marshes. The probability of finding the Nanochu crystal is 10%
- New Bodhum 003AF - Throw Mog into the ocean from the pier east of the NORA house.
- Academia 4XXAF - Throw Mog onto the platform beneath the holographic projection of Cocoon.
After collecting all 160 fragments, activate the Paradox Scope and repeat the final boss battles in Academia (500AF) to view a secret ending after the credits roll.
First you need "eyes of the godess" fragment skill, this will allow you to pan the camera around during events. While on a timed moogle puzzle do not start the puzzle but rather stand on the bottom number. You will have the ability to pan the camera up to see the top number. This will give you all the time you need to study a timed moogle clock puzzle without having the timer count down. When your sure you've got it figured out simply start the timer by moving into the clock area.
|Trophy||How to unlock
- Witnessed every possible Paradox Ending.
- Befriended a most unfriendly monster.
- Big Game Hunter ( Silver )
- Defeated every worthy opponent.
- Budding Hunter ( Silver )
- Defeated an army's worth of enemies.
- Cerulean Medal ( Bronze )
- Defeated a powerful enemy with valiant skill.
- Choco-boco-holic ( Bronze )
- Spent a fortune at shops.
- Obtained the highest possible result in the battle to determine the fate of the world.
- Responded swiftly to the appearance of enemies.
- Completed every fragment category.
- Accepted a new fate in a world where everything has changed.
- Followed the story to its conclusion.
- Defeated a powerful enemy on equal terms.
- Completed an entire fragment category.
- Visited the place where clues to the future lie waiting to be discovered.
- Dealt 99,999 damage with a single attack.
- Master of Time ( Platinum )
- Mastered the timeline and obtained every trophy available.
- Fought a significant number of battles without using the "Retry" option.
- Obsidian Medal ( Bronze )
- Defeated a powerful enemy with perfect execution.
- Visited the place where the saviors of the past dream in crystal.
- Promise Keeper ( Bronze )
- Turned your back on empty dreams and joined the battle to save mankind.
- Performed a significant number of preemptive strikes.
- Went the distance on chocobo-back.
- Defeated a powerful enemy with graceful poise.
- Amassed a fortune in casino coins.
- Prepared to face a test of your determination in the rift where hidden truths slumber.
- Staggered a significant number of enemies.
- Performed a multitude of paradigm shifts.
- Fully developed all abilities.
- Acknowledged the threat facing the world, and decided to fight back.
- Left behind a normal life, and began a journey through time.
- Trigger Finger ( Silver )
- Obtained five Cinematic Bonus rewards.
- Successfully used Feral Link abilities a significant number of times.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding theme.