# · A · B · C · D · E · F · G · H · I · J · K · L · M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · X · Y · Z
Enter the "Missions" subscreen from the menu and you will be prompted to enter a name if this is your first time entering. Enter the following code as your name to unlock every mission and several outfits. Be wary though, you can't use any new character in story mode, only in "Missions" mode.
- Unlock All Outfits and Missions
Beat the game once and the title screen will change.
During a cut-scene, you can press R1 to zoom in, and use the right analog stick to move the camera around.
While watching any Codec conversation, move the left & right analog sticks and the character's faces will move. Press on one of the sticks, and the faces will zoom in close. Press the R1 or R2 button while Snake or Raiden is listening to someone, and you can hear their thoughts! Some of the guys' secret attitudes toward the other characters are quite funny!
While in the Computer Room, look at the walls in First Person mode. You'll see the photo of Charlie's Angels that happened to appear on the cover of FHM magazine.
In Tanker Hold #2, press the button by the projector in the back to change the screen that the image is on. Do it enough and a picture of a woman will appear.
All you have to do is move the right analog stick and the background will move in the direction that the analog stick was moved. It also will change the color of the background. It is useless but it is fun.
Beat the game and load the same game. you should have the camera in your inventory.
Beat the game once and the Extreme difficulty level will be unlocked.
You can do pull-ups a lot faster by doing a drop catch. A drop catch is when you are hanging from a ledge, and then drop down, catching the ledge below. A drop catch is a total of 10 pull-ups!
When first playing as Raiden, enter the name ''Hideo Kojima'' into the first node. It will automatically put in Hideo Kojima's blood type, birthday, sex, and nationality.
At the clear code screen, quickly press Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, X, O. You will then hear Snake yell to confirm the code. It does nothing, it's just funny.
In the shell 1 core, go to B2. In the main computer area, there are posters of previous Metal Gear games and other games by Hideo Kojima.
Enter Hold 1 or 2 on the ship (right after the first boss fight...the Hold rooms are where the Marines are listening to the Commander give his speech). Once inside of either one of the first 2 Hold rooms, creep past the Marines, and look back at them from the north end of the room, so you can see their faces. In each Hold room (or at least one of them), you should spot a few Marines without any pants on (don't worry, they still have some white boxer shorts, though).
|Unlockable||How to unlock
- Bandana (gives you infinite ammo)
- Beat the game. Select Tanker. Get over 30 dog tags.
- Blue Wig (gives you infinite 02)
- Collect all the dog tags.
- Brown Wig (unlimited ammo for Raiden)
- Beat normal mode with more than 100 dog tags
- Orange Wig (infinite grip)
- Beat the game with 150 dog tags.
- Grip yourself over behind the caged fence when you start with Raiden.
- Beat the game. Select "Tanker". Get more than 60 dog tags.
- Beat the game with 120 dog tags.
If you get the shaver at the beginning of the plant chapter (by jumping over the rail and going into the enclosed area with the space suit within) you will give it to pliskin when you first meet him. Doing this will have Snake clean shaven at the end of the game. This is vice versa as well if you want a "rugged" Snake do not pick up the shaver!
You remember Raven from MGS. well in tanker when you first enter you see a shadow of Raven but you find its just a toy. shoot the toy and it will fire balls at you.
Complete the following tasks to unlock Vita trophy rewards.
|Trophy||How to unlock
- Beat the Tanker and Plant chapters on any difficulty.
- Another Snake Bites the Dust (Bronze)
- Bohemian Candidate (Bronze)
- Meet President James Johnson.
- Learn how to defuse C4 bombs from Peter Stillman.
- Bye Bye Big Brother (Bronze)
- Clear the game without entering alert mode (not including events where alert mode is mandatory).
- Don't Taze Me, Bro (Bronze)
- Disorient an enemy with a cloud of smoke from a fire extinguisher.
- Collect all dog tags in the Plant chapter to obtain the Blue Wig.
- Put an enemy in a locker.
- I Think You Need a Hug, E (Bronze)
- Place first in 50 different VR/Alternative missions.
- Johnny on the Spot (Bronze)
- Hear Johnny's bowel noises in two locations.
- Kiss a poster in a locker.
- Watch Rose kill Raiden on a rooftop.
- Destroy the AV-88 Harrier II.
- Nothing Personal (Bronze)
- Break the neck of 30 enemies.
- Acquire the digital camera.
- Complete a VR or Alternative mission.
- Get the Tanker stealth suit.
- Beat 30 enemies unconscious.
- Send Otacon a picture of the marine with no pants.
- Sharing Is Caring (Bronze)
- Befriend Olga Gurlukovich.
- Get the Plant stealth suit.
- Silence is Golden (Bronze)
- Get caught by Otacon stimulating yourself.
- Spaghetti Cinema (Bronze)
- Kill 5 enemies with pipe steam.
- Complete all Snake Tales.
- Learn the location of the president.
- To Catch a Predator (Bronze)
- Lure a guard with a girlie magazine.
- Catch a glimpse of Vamp standing in the streets of New York during the end cinematic.
- Virtually Impossible (Gold)
- Complete all VR and Alternative missions.
- Who Ya Gonna Call? (Silver)
- Take a clear photograph of the ghost image in Hold No. 2.
- xtremely Solid (Platinum)
When first playing as Raiden in the plant chapter, enter the name Yoji Shinkawa into the first node. It will automatically put in all of his statistics.
Join our Forum for free
and talk about Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty HD Edition cheats!