If you take a hot dog from the vending machine at the beginning of the game into the Zoo level, you can take it to the Crystal Cave Monster and lure it to the bridge so it dies. That way you don't need to do the whole Zoo level or get the huntress away from the hot dog vending machine.
After you finish the game, you can play through again. If you'd like to skip a portion of the game on a subsequent run, you can actually pass over the zoo area with a bit of preparation. After you have retrieved the three objects for the gift shop, have one character drop off the object of desire. Then backtrack to the hotdog vending machine while carrying nothing. Pick up another Frankfurter and carry it around with you until you reach the zoo area. Make sure that the character with the hot dog is not leading as you head into the zoo, where a monster will grab the first character that enters. Instead, have the hotdog-carrying character follow and use the meat to lure the monster to the bridge (which in effect allows you to skip an entire puzzle and portion of the game).
You can also skip the zoo if you brought the Monk into the Cave. After you encounter the hunter and she throws the broken tape recorder, use the Monk's special ability to pull the hot dog from the vending machine. You can do this from far enough away that the hunter won't stand up and shoot you.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Saw every Can of Corn in The Cave destroyed.
- Don't Fill Up On Fortune Cookies (15 points)
- Got a Xavetar fortune for every character. (Player 1 only)
- Embrace Impermanence (10 points)
- Got the bridge inside the temple to collapse.
- Fire In The Hole (10 points)
- All three characters killed by one Miner's dynamite.
- Hazardous Work Environment (10 points)
- Saw someone slip off a ledge in the Missile Silo.
- Saw a postcard returned to the Gift Shop.
- Spied a King, eaten by a Dragon.
- Saw a postcard stolen from the Gift Shop.
- Smells Like Team Spirit (10 points)
- Made all three characters smell like a dinosaur at once.
- Such Bad Children (10 points)
- Watched Mummy and Daddy's furniture get broken all to bits.
- The Whole Story (40 points)
- Unlocked all Cave Paintings. (Player 1 only)
- To Soothe A Savage Beast (10 points)
- Recorded and played back the elevator music from the Zoo food court.
- Walk Like An Adventurer (10 points)
- Pantomimed an ancient hieroglyph.
- Weight of the Beast (10 points)
- Got the Weight Guess scale to read 666.
- Witnessed a hot dog cooked with the monster's breath.
- What You Always Wanted (25 points)
- Reached the bottom of The Cave.
- Who Wants to Live Forever (40 points)
- Got everyone out of The Cave without dying once.
- Win-win-win-win-win-win-win (40 points)
- Took all characters to the bottom of The Cave. (Player 1 only)